UBA COOPERATIVES MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY LTD (LSCS 629) is a non-profit making association with the main objective of rendering financial assistance and other welfare package for members of United Bank for Africa Plc staff. The Cooperatives certificate of registration is dated July 18, 1988. It has been registered for about 30 years ago and also a major shareholder of Lagos State Cooperative Federation and Lagos State Cooperative Finance and Investment Society.
UBA Cooperatives has over the years:
- Consistently paid Dividend to members as approved by the Ministry and presented at the Annual General Meeting/Ordinary General Meeting based on contribution balance’ as at the end of year. Members who withdrew their membership from the UBA Cooperative Society will not be paid.
- Operates consumer shop in Ibadan and Lagos where members can buy provisions in cash or on credit and pay later against salary.
- Sold about 450 plots of land to members situated in Shimawa close to the New RCCG auditorium; and Ibeju Lekki near the Free Trade Zone
- Have been granting soft loan facilities to its qualified members on monthly basis
- Have sponsored many members to acquire shops and building properties
- Helped members to achieve their future dreams of business establishments over the years
- Emergency Loan for Medical issues without interest charge were also granted
- Have used its strength to negotiate and bid competitively for members to acquire house appliances and other properties
- Automation of processes and administration is at advance stage with secured website, membership log on, and member’s email address
- Is growing every year with a lot of enriching services to render for its members.
What are you waiting for? Please invite your friends to join and benefit from our cooperation.