As the saying goes, ‘death is a necessary end, it will come when it will come’, we have recently accepted the proposal of Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. The company offered us the lowest offer of Group Life Assurance Scheme as thus:
- That N1, 000,000.00 will be paid upon the death of any member as a result of any cause i.e. whether accidental or natural in a year.
- That the premium to be paid by all members is N1, 600.00 once in a year.
- Increase in new members joining the society will lead to rebate in premium payable by members
- Is growing every year with a lot of enriching services to render for its members.
- What are you waiting for? Please invite your friends to join and benefit from our cooperation
Emergency Loan for Medical issues without interest charge were also granted.
Have used its strength to negotiate and bid competitively for members to acquire house appliances and other household properties such as portable solar solutions,
We have helped members to achieve their Plan B dreams of business establishments over the years including acquisition of market stalls at Alade Market in Lagos and Edaikan Modern Market in Benin City, Training on Agric business and other investment opportunities.
We have been granting between N70m to N100m different loan facilities to its members on monthly basis.
Sold about 450 plots of land to members situated in Shimawa close to the New RCCG auditorium; and Ibeju Lekki near the Free Trade Zone.
Dividend payment has been consistent in the past seven years after Annual General Meeting to members who have contribution balance’ as at the end of year. Members who withdrew their membership from the UBA Cooperative Society will not be paid. Operates consumer shop in Ibadan and Lagos where we sell provisions of more than N4m on monthly basis to members on credit and pay later.